Cyberworlds 2019 conference fee covers:
- Attendance of conference delegates to all sessions of the conference
- Conference materials
- A copy of the conference proceedings as a USB memory stick
- Coffee breaks
- Reception (on October 2)
- Conference banquet (on October 3)
Remark to authors:
Each paper accepted for the conference must be presented at the conference to be included in the conference proceedings. Authors (speakers) of full, short and poster papers must register before the 24th of July.
|Early registration fee |
(August 31 or earlier)
|Late & On-site registration fee
(September 1 or later)
|Non-student / Member||55,000 JP yen||To be announced|
|Non-student / Non-member||60,000 JP yen||To be announced|
|Student / Member||30,000 JP yen||To be announced|
|Student / Non-member||35,000 JP yen||To be announced|
|Additional USB memory proceedings||3,000 JP yen|
|Additional banquet ticket||9,000 JP yen|
|Invitation letter issue fee||3,000 JP yen|
* Members of Eurographics Association, ACM-SIGGRAPH, IEEE (or IEEE Computer Sociery), and The Society for Art and Science, will require your membership ID when you apply on-line registration. Members of the CW2019 International Program Committee (including special tracks) please fill is as "IPC" in the column "Membership" in the on-line registration form.
* Any requests (e.g., dietary restrictions) are expected to be described on the “comment” column of the registration form.
We support visa processes of participants by preparing invitation documents. Requests for the documents are only applicable for participants of Cyberworlds 2019 who completed the registration and payment of registration fee and invitation letter issue fee (additional 3,000 Japanese yen PER PARTICIPANT).
NEVER apply MULTIPLE participants on a single form. Please estimate THREE WEEKS to receive documents via postal mails after submitting this form.
Cyberworlds 2019 Organization Committee ()