Nicograph International 2010 in Singapore
Table of Contents
- Invited talk 1
- Prof.Adrian David Cheok
- Invited talk 2
- Prof.Nadia Magnenat-Thalmann
- Cultural Computing Talk & demo
- Prof. Naoko Tosa
- Sedssion 1 (CG Redering)
- Chair: Takayuki Itoh
- Session 2 (Visualization)
- Chair: Mitsunori Makino
- Session 3 (CG Animation)
- Chair: Mie Sato
- Session 4 (VR+Realtime Video)
- Chair: Kosin Chamnnogthai
- "Virtual Yamahoko Parade in Virtual Environment"
Woong Choi, Takahiro Fukumori, Kohei Furukawa, Kozaburo Hachimura, Takanobu Nishiura and Keiji Yano.
- "Development of Multi-touch Table Games with Real Objects"
Atsushi Karino, Takahisa Iwamoto, Seiya Nakata, Masayuki Hida and Tomoyuki Takami.
- "Fundamental study on relation between camerawork and screen size for automatic generation of video contents"
Hiroto INOUE, Hisae Shimamura,Manami KONYA, Mie SATO, Masao KASUGA, Sumei GUO and Hisashi OGURO.
- Session 5 (Human Related Technique)
- Chair: Naoki Hashimoto
- Session 6 (CG Applications)
- Chair: Shinya Miyazaki
- Poster Session
- Chair: Hiroki Takahashi
- "Method of Designing Data Broadcasting Contents for Local Community"
Mana Fukuyasu, Masahiro Ura, Hideyuki Kuno, Naka Takatoshi, Masashi Yamada, Mamoru Endo,Shinya Miyazaki,Takami Yasuda.
- "Development of Supports Tool for Getting Inspiration for Scenarios from Visualization of Plots"
Toru Isohata, Kouki Itoh and Tsukasa Kikuchi
- "Visual Simulations of Crying Faces by Combining Characters with Mimic Muscles"
Yuichi Nakatani, Kouki Itoh and Tsukasa Kikuchi.
- "AR-based Cooking Navigation System with Easy Input of Recipes"
Yoko Watanabe and Mitsunori Makino.
- "A 3D Representation of Objects From a Set of Two Thermographic Images"
Yuichi Fujisawa and Mitsunori Makino.
- "An Interactive Visualization of Audibility of Teacher’s Voice in Noisy Classroom"
Yoshihito Suezawa and Mitsunori Makino.
- "A Support System for Inaccurate singing"
Takuro Saeki, Takatoshi Naka, Masashi Yamada, Mamoru Endo and Shinya Miyazaki.
- "A Generation Method of an Ambiguous Map for Going Out from Tweets including Spatio-temporal Information"
Akihiro Fukaya, Masahiro Ura, Mamoru Endo, Masashi Yamada, Shinya Miyazaki and Takami Yasuda.
- "Controllable Visual Simulations of Wind in Large Scale Forest Scenes"
Zhu Xiaoyu, Itoh Kouki and Kikuchi Tsukasa.
- "TERARIUM --An Experimental Space of Visual and Acoustic--"
Suma Noji ,Shunichi Furuyama,Kazunobu Azuma
- "Land-Use Change Simulation by Cellular Automata to Generate Time-Varying Virtual Cities"
Kazunori Mizuno, Seiichi Nishihara, Yukio Fukui and Hitoshi Sasaki.
- "A pattern approach to vision-based interactive installation design"
Chieh Jen Chen and Chin Hung Teng.
- "P-SCAR:A Presentation System for Classrooms using Augmented Reality"
Rahul Budhiraja, Shekhar Verma and Arunanshu Pandey.
- "Lips Animation of Japanese Speech using Human Modeling Software with Customized Visemes"
Makoto J. Hirayama and Qinglian Guo.
- "Spin on water - Ver. I"
Qinglian Guo, Yiwei He, Masashi Tani and Makoto J. Hirayama.
- "3D Model Retrieval by using Primitive-based Sketch"
Hiroaki Kozuka and Hiroki Takahashi.
- "Watermark Extraction from Partial Image for Mobile Digital Watermarking"
Misato Mochizuki and Hiroki Takahashi.
- "Multi-view Shape Reconstruction in CAVE System"
Junyoung Park, Hamid Laga and Masayuki Nakajima.
- "A Demo of iR2s Software: Interactive Oriental Ink Painting Tool"
Ning Xie, Hamid Laga and Masayuki Nakajima.