NICOGRAPH International will be held in Seoul, Korea on June 2nd and 3rd 2006. NICOGRAPH PAPER CONTEST has been held more than 20 years as the most authorized CG(Computer Graphics) conference in Japan. The society for Art and science has organized NICOGRAPH PAPER CONTEST from 2000 and began the international conference from 2002. NICOGRAPH does not limit to technical papers, artistic papers, such as interactive art, web design and digital contents, etc. are also welcome. We welcome submission of your paper to this conference.
- Abstract Due ------------------ 17th Feb. 2006
- Notification of Acceptance------- 7th Apr, 2006
- Camera Ready Due------------- 5th May. 2006
CG(Computer Graphics), Arts content, Multimedia, VR(Virtual Reality), Interactive Arts, Design Contents, Web design, Movie production, etc.
- Special Topic
Game related researches; game devices, game software techniques, game contents, social science for gaming, etc.
- Special Event (details are announced later)
Game Related Techniques Contest.
- Length: You are allowed 2 pages abstract for submission. Camera ready is maximum 6 pages including all figures, tables, references and appendixes.
- Texts should be appeared in two columns.
- On the first page, title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should be appeared in one column.
- Page number should not be appeared in the paper.
- Language: All proposal must be in English.
- Submission: You submit the paper via web page . PDF, PS and MS word files are acceptable. Some supplementary files(videos, hypertexts etc. which can be seen by common softwares) are also acceptable. These file sizes must not exceed 10MB.(We have limitation of web system.)
- Proceeding: NICOGRAPH proceeding is provied by CD-ROM.
- 7,000yen|70,000won|US $70 (Member: The Society for Art and Science)
- 10,000yen|100,000won|US $100 (Non-Member)
We will provide an invitation letter with the following conditions;
- If you are one of the authors.
- If you have a recommendation from a committee member.
(Office of The Society for Art and Science)
Conference co-chair Prof. Masayuki Nakajima and Prof. Myung-Hee Kim Program co-chair Prof. Seiichi Nishihara and Prof. C.-H Kim Organizing co-chair Prof. J.-H Han and Associate Prof. Hiroki Takahashi
Takayuki Ito (Ochanomizu Women University Japan) Atsushi Kasao (Tokyo Polytechnic University, Japan) Myung-Soo Kim (Seoul National University, Korea) Hyung-Seok Ko (Seoul National University, Korea) Kouji Koyamada (Kyoto University, Japan) Shigeru Kuriyama (Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan) Seoung-Ryong Lee (POSTEC, Korea) In-Sung Lim (Seogang University, Korea) Mitsunori Makino (Chuo University, Japan) Hiroshi Masuda (The University of Tokyo, Japan) Kazunori Miyata (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan) Kazunobu Muraoka (Tohoku Institute of Technology, Japan) Takanori Nagae (Tokyo Polytechnic University, Japan) Suma Noji (Shobi University, Japan) Yoshio Ohno (Keio University, Japan) Koukichi Sugihara (The University of Tokyo, Japan) Fumio Sumi (Saitama Institute of Technology, Japan) Saeko Takagi (Wakayama University, Japan) Hayato Togawa (Shobi University, Japan) Naoko Tosa (Kyoto University, Japan) Hidekazu Tsujiai (University of Toyama, Japan) Sakae Uno (IBM Japan) Yuko Yamaouchi (NHK(Japan Broadcasting Corporation), Japan) Takami Yasuda (Nagoya university, Japan) Shigeki Yokoi (Nagoya University, Japan) Kyung-Hyun Yoon (Chung-Ang University, Korea)
rocky [at] hc.uec.ac.jp